Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Year

 

The New year is here and January is almost gone, but I can't help feeling happy about the year to come. I found the above saying on Pinterest and it made me smile. We can't change what life brings our way, but we can change how we respond despite our circumstances.

 

So this year I would like to Sparkle....sparkle as I cook breakfast for my growing boys, sparkle when the laundry piles up (because I have a great new washer and dryer), sparkle when the temperature goes below 10 degrees, sparkle through school lessons, progress reports, budgeting, meal planning, lost socks, not enough hours in the day and still I purpose to sparkle when unfavorable comments, opinions, experiences, world news and politics would threaten my peace...

I get to choose joy through it all and joy makes us shimmer and sparkle despite the rain. Time flies by and I don't want to miss out on the precious moments. Our boys are growing so fast...where did the last 6 years go?

Finding the joy in all the precious moments and holding them close...Happy 2015 Sparkle on!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment