Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday's

It is another beautiful morning here and the suns packs more heat than it did a few weeks ago. The boys continue to stand watch over the flower beds even going so far as to shovel out my largest bed. It is in the front yard and the snow from the driveway gets piled high on top of it. Since it gets morning shade it is the last bed to defrost after a long winter. The boys help with that. They are so sweet.

Some fun photos of the gardens as they appear now and how a few looked at the height of their glory last summer.

Our favorite: Forget me nots "Forgottens" Another beauty I found last year I cannot remember the name but it will come to me. They are beautiful! Rhubarb. We love rhubarb. They boys will even it raw out of the garden. One of our neighbor boy's proudly told me last year, "I see your rhubarb is coming in good this year." He was happily munching on it all summer. That always brings me joy to have people enjoy the garden.

And of course my bogs. I finally got a pair and I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment